500g kangaroo mince
2 tomatoes diced
1 carrot diced
2 beaten eggs
2 tomatos chopped
1 egg beaten
1. Preheat an oven to 200 degrees
2. In a large bowl mix together all the filling ingredients.
3. Cut each piece of puff pastry in half to create 2 rectangles. Spread filling in the middle of each rectangle and roll to create a long tube filled with filling. If you think you can fit in more filling push it in from the ends. You want the rolls to be quite firm and make sure the join of the pastry is firmly pushed together so it won't come apart.
4. With a sharp knife cut each roll into small bite-size pieces. Brush with egg.
5. Bake on a baking paper lined tray for 20mins or until golden.
Serve with tomato or BBQ sauce or chutney.